Overtime™ Returns Policy
All sales of OVERTIME products are final. Any OVERTIME products past the suggested “use by” dates cannot be returned. Returns will only be granted if product is damaged in shipment. To obtain credit for damaged product and order replacement product, please use the Services & Support form on the Resources page. You will be asked to complete a damaged goods form and to provide pictures of damaged product for return processing. The customer service team will provide information to either return the product or dispose in the field.
See the Overtime Will-Call Policy here.
Niagara® Bottled Water Returns Policy
All sales of Niagara bottled water are final sale. Should your product be damaged see below to make a claim.
RapidWire© Returns Policy
All custom orders are final sale. Should your product be damaged see below to make a claim.
All Other Returns & Requirements
To return Goods please use the Services & Support form on the Resources page.
Unused Non-Warranty returns may be assessed additional with restocking fees and freight collection.
- Returns must be made with in 30 days.
- Be prepared to provide original purchase information: Purchase Order Number and Invoice Number.
- Credit will be issued within ten (10) business days of receipt of authorized returned goods.
- Original shipment & handling charges are non-refundable.
- Altered items are not eligible for return.
- A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.
- Returned materials must be received at Pro Line Products (2200 Alberta Drive, Suite 130, Dallas, TX 75229)
- new condition and in original packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Orders that were customized are non-refundable
- Misused product will be denied
OVERAGES, SHORTAGES & DAMAGES (OSD)
Any overages and shortages should be noted on the Delivery Receipt before signing. Contact Customer Service immediately after for assistance.
Delivery Receipt Notations & Claims
Pro Line partners with carriers that work hard to deliver your products in a timely and damage free manner, however accidents do happen. Always inspect all goods.
- Delivery Receipt notations should be specific details. Example: Missing 2 of item XXXXX
- Visible Damage: apparent visible loss or damage at time of delivery it should be specifically noted on Delivery Receipt
- Concealed Damages: Damage that was not apparent at time of delivery is considered concealed damage.
The customer must notify Customer Service of all concealed damages within seven (7) days of receipt of the shipment.
- Claims are time sensitive and must be completed immediately.
- The customer should retain all damaged goods in their originally received containers & condition pending inspection.
- Customer Service will initiate replacement orders if needed.