This outlines the information we gather,
how we use it and ensure your privacy is protected.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use Of Information We Collect
This information helps us understand your needs and provide better service.
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Promotions, special offers, product updates or other information may be emailed to the address you have provided
We use best practices to ensure your information is secure. We safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
Personal Information Control
There are select times when we may use your personal information third parties for shipping and carrier management. We do not buy or sell data information.
Incorrect Or Incomplete Information: Use the Services & Support form letting us know the information to update and we will promptly correct it.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please use the Services & Support form.